Student-run media of Black Hills State University. The Jacket Journal / KBHU-TV / KBHU 89.1 FM & KJKT 90.7 FM "The Buzz".

BHSU Media

BHSU Media

BHSU Media

BHSU Alumni Association hosts 2019 All-School Reunion

A commemorative T-shirt is set on display at the Joy Center. Merchandise and souvenirs were available for purchase at the breakfast receptions.

Black Hills State University alumni gathered this summer at the BHSU campus in Spearfish to reconnect with each other and attend the BHSU Alumni Association’s 2019 All-School Reunion. The reunion was held from June 27 to June 29. The three-day schedule included events and activities such as two breakfast receptions, a bus tour through Spearfish Canyon, and musical performances by BHSU alumni Williams & Ree and Gary Mule Deer.

The reunion reconnected alumni from across a variety of student organizations and clubs. Receptions for BHSU Athletics, KBHU-FM radio, and the Student Senate were held on campus at the Joy Center on June 28. Receptions for BHSU Veterans, Student Ambassadors, and the Fine Arts program were held the next morning on June 29.

This year’s reunion marked the 125th anniversary of the founding of the BHSU Alumni Association.