BHSU Media

Missing Man Table for POW/MIA Recognition Day

Veterans’ Club member Steve Weir puts the finishing touches on the Missing Man table in the Student Union Sept. 17 in observance of National POW/MIA Recognition Day. The table and its elements are put in place to honor and remember fallen, missing, or imprisoned military members

Stephanie Oxford

Stephanie Oxford

Veterans' Club members Steve Weir and James Hunt set up the Missing Man table in the Student Union Sept. 17 in observance of National POW/MIA Recognition Day. The table and its elements are put in place to honor and remember fallen, missing, or imprisoned military members

Stephanie Oxford
Veterans’ Club members Steve Weir and James Hunt set up the Missing Man table in the Student Union Sept. 17 in observance of National POW/MIA Recognition Day. The table and its elements are put in place to honor and remember fallen, missing, or imprisoned military members.

Veterans' Club member Steve Weir puts the finishing touches on the Missing Man table in the Student Union Sept. 17 in observance of National POW/MIA Recognition Day. The table and its elements are put in place to honor and remember fallen, missing, or imprisoned military members

Stephanie Oxford

About the Photographer
Stephanie Oxford, Editor-in-Chief

My name is Stephanie Oxford. I’m a junior at BHSU and I’m studying mass communications with an emphasis in public relations, and a minor in professional writing. I’m excited to be doing a public relations internship this semester at the Jacket Journal. I love road trips, my cat, and buffalo wings.

Stephanie Oxford
Editor-in-Chief
Jacket Journal/www.bhsumedia.com
605-210-1798
[email protected]

• Missing Man Table for POW/MIA Recognition Day

Campus

BHSU Student Senate Hosts National Voter Registration Week During Swarm Days 2018

Campus

BHSU Alumni Association and Buzz Marketing Promote #adulting Seminar

Campus

Students Attend Yellow Jacket S’mores Night Last Week

Campus

What are your Expectations for Fall of 2018?

Campus

SELC Hires New Staff for 2017- 2018 to Increase Student Involvement

Community

How to Keep your Brain Active

Campus

I Graduated! Now What?

Campus

Jace DeCory Reflects on 33-year BHSU American Indian Studies Legacy

Community

CBD Oil Holds the Benefits of Medicine Without the High 

Campus

Government to Blame for Student Debt Crisis in U.S.

Student-run media of Black Hills State University. The Jacket Journal / KBHU-TV / KBHU 89.1 FM & KJKT 90.7 FM "The Buzz".