BHSU Media

Missing Man Table for POW/MIA Recognition Day

Back to Article
Back to Article

Veterans’ Club member Steve Weir puts the finishing touches on the Missing Man table in the Student Union Sept. 17 in observance of National POW/MIA Recognition Day. The table and its elements are put in place to honor and remember fallen, missing, or imprisoned military members

Stephanie Oxford

Stephanie Oxford

Stephanie Oxford

Veterans' Club members Steve Weir and James Hunt set up the Missing Man table in the Student Union Sept. 17 in observance of National POW/MIA Recognition Day. The table and its elements are put in place to honor and remember fallen, missing, or imprisoned military members

Stephanie Oxford
Veterans’ Club members Steve Weir and James Hunt set up the Missing Man table in the Student Union Sept. 17 in observance of National POW/MIA Recognition Day. The table and its elements are put in place to honor and remember fallen, missing, or imprisoned military members.

Veterans' Club member Steve Weir puts the finishing touches on the Missing Man table in the Student Union Sept. 17 in observance of National POW/MIA Recognition Day. The table and its elements are put in place to honor and remember fallen, missing, or imprisoned military members

Stephanie Oxford

About the Photographer
Stephanie Oxford, Editor-in-Chief

My name is Stephanie Oxford. I'm a junior at BHSU and I'm studying mass communications with an emphasis in public relations, and a minor in professional...

Student-run media of Black Hills State University. The Jacket Journal / KBHU-TV / KBHU 89.1 FM & KJKT 90.7 FM "The Buzz".