BHSU Media

Missing Man Table for POW/MIA Recognition Day

Veterans’ Club member Steve Weir puts the finishing touches on the Missing Man table in the Student Union Sept. 17 in observance of National POW/MIA Recognition Day. The table and its elements are put in place to honor and remember fallen, missing, or imprisoned military members

Stephanie Oxford

Stephanie Oxford

Veterans' Club members Steve Weir and James Hunt set up the Missing Man table in the Student Union Sept. 17 in observance of National POW/MIA Recognition Day. The table and its elements are put in place to honor and remember fallen, missing, or imprisoned military members

Stephanie Oxford
Veterans’ Club members Steve Weir and James Hunt set up the Missing Man table in the Student Union Sept. 17 in observance of National POW/MIA Recognition Day. The table and its elements are put in place to honor and remember fallen, missing, or imprisoned military members.

Veterans' Club member Steve Weir puts the finishing touches on the Missing Man table in the Student Union Sept. 17 in observance of National POW/MIA Recognition Day. The table and its elements are put in place to honor and remember fallen, missing, or imprisoned military members

Stephanie Oxford

• Missing Man Table for POW/MIA Recognition Day

Campus

Government to Blame for Student Debt Crisis in U.S.

Campus

Hidden Gems

Campus

CRUX Climbing Club to Host First Annual Spearfish Scramble on April 28th

Campus

Students Walk Out of Class in Protest When They Should Walk Up

Campus

Students Across the Nation Walked Out of Class After Recent School Shooting

Art & Entertainment

Etymology

Campus

BHSU Sets a Goal to be Zero Waste by the Year 2030 

Faces of BHSU

What is Your Good News?

Campus

BHSU Provides Many Recycling Opportunities Across Campus 

Community

Students Use Recycled Shirts to Make Toys for Dogs 

Student-run media of Black Hills State University. The Jacket Journal / KBHU-TV / KBHU 89.1 FM & KJKT 90.7 FM "The Buzz".